File Transfer Instructions
Please use these procedures for transferring your project files to Mack Prototype. Contact Ivan Dignan at 978.632.3700 x225 or email@example.com for help.
- 3D-databases are preferred for quoting and building. If you have them please send them.
- ProE, Solid-works, Autocad and others are directly supported. Step, Iges, Parasolids etc. can be imported too.
- STL files are okay if you are considering SLA or SLS.
- For 2D format send us DXF, DWG or PDF.
Please Zip all files together with a text file containing sender name and company to avoid confusion. Please include additional information such as threaded insert sizes, paint specs, or special instructions to save time and speed the delivery of your product.
Email zipped files to firstname.lastname@example.org
or for bigger files, use FTP via web or an FTP client:
FTP via web
(does not work with all browsers)
FTP client settings
- Host Name: ftp.mackproto.com or 188.8.131.52
- User Id: anonymous
- Password: (your email address)
- Remote Dir: none
Be sure to set your FTP client to binary Transfer.